OBJECTIVES OF THE MEETING
To reflect on the following themes :
- Raising awareness of the crucial role of teachers as key players in the development of society , and appreciation of life with more optimism , caring teachers of their emotional well-being ;
- Awareness of attitudes and social practices or processes that enhance the experience of positive emotions healthy teachers and students ( joy, love, curiosity, humor, creativity, communication ...);
- Discussion with the theme: "School, as learning space to Happiness and Peace"
17H00 - OPENING CEREMONY
Training Centre Rui Grácio - Ana Cristina Wood
Regional Delegate of DGEST - DSRAl - Alberto Almeida
Mayor of Lagos
National Commission for UNESCO - Rita Brito of Brazil
Welcome new teachers by the Directors of School Groups .
17H30 - EDUCATE TO HAPPINESS
" World Teachers' Day " - Rita Brito of Brazil - National Commission for Unesco
" Happiness in School: Bermuda Triangle to the Triad Flowering " - Ana Marques
APEIPP - Portuguese Association for Research and Intervention on Positive Psychology / City of Lakes .
" Where walks Happiness? " - Rose Wood , University of Aveiro
19.00h - DEBATE
19.30 - STATEMENT OF TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
- Exhibitions of works of Visual Arts
- Happiness p'ra Profes - KIT !
20H30 - refreshments , LIVING AND ANIMATION WITH MUSICAL GROUP TRYSKEL